1. latest stupid thing you did to your kid/pet/self_Dropped giant spoonful of fried rice on infant son's head while wearing him in the Ergo.
Well, sweetie, because you won't nap in your crib and you have radar to wake up every time I try to put a piece of food in my own mouth.
2. I love to eat _gluten, even though its _very trendy not to. Flaming Hot Cheetos are a gluten-free snack. This does not make them health food.
4. I still love __dollhouses/dioramas, even though it is so uncool (and age-inappropriate). I'm working on one of these travel suitcase dollhouses for Ruby for our road trip coming up (will blawg it I promise) I'm enjoying making it slightly more than she will probable enjoy playing with it.
9. Right now my _garage is a disaster.
10. I'm afraid of__the giant ten-story highway overpasses entering the greater-Austin area. I drive out of the way to avoid them. Too many years of living in an icy climate have made me terrified of plummeting to my death even when its 100 degrees here in Texas. My hands literally sweat until I reach the end of them and I have to close my eyes when Scott is driving.
Have a happy and imperfect Easter weekend!